JfL CORE Training
Upcoming Training Events
May 15-16 (ONLINE):
This training is now sold out.
May 29-30 (ONLINE):
June 26-27 (ONLINE):
July 24-25 (ONLINE):
August 28-29 (ONLINE):
JfL CORE, a training event consisting of interactive facilitation, engaging group discussions, and challenging exercises led by JfL staff and experienced leaders, will guide you and your team through the necessary steps to plan, start and sustain a Jobs for Life class at your church or organization and help you prepare men and women for meaningful work in your community.
(JfL CORE Training is required for new sites that have never led a JfL class. At least two individuals from your organization are required to attend if you have never led a JfL class.)
Key Features of JfL CORE:
- Step by step plan to implement Jobs for Life in your ministry
- Strategies to recruit and retain participants, volunteers, and businesses
- Tools to train and build a strong volunteer base
- Strategies to overcome class and participant roadblocks
- Opportunities to connect with JfL leaders from around the country
If you have any questions, or are interested about a training event near you, please contact email@example.com.