Today is an exciting day for Jobs for Life. After much prayer and planning, we are changing the way we serve our sites, leaders, and volunteers.
Starting today, all of JfL’s curriculum, tools, and materials are now accessible online at no cost through JfL’s new Online Community Network, a web-based platform for leaders and volunteers to facilitate their ministry and connect to JfL’s global community.
By open sourcing our curriculum, we hope to break down the barriers that may hinder churches and ministries from starting a Jobs for Life class, provide more dynamic and useful content, and leverage the wisdom and expertise of our leaders across the world.
Our leaders will have a way to build relationships with one another by participating in discussion forums, wrestling through their challenges, sharing their stories, uploading pictures and videos, and reporting on the remarkable results taking place at their sites.
So, beginning today, all new and active JfL sites can join the network and create an account for their particular site. By joining the network, they will be able to:
- Use the JfL brand and likeness to promote their ministry
- Have unlimited access to JfL’s curriculum, tools, and resources to conduct classes
- Register their classes, record progress, and receive impact reports
- Archive and retrieve class, student, and volunteer data for future use
- Track their site’s progress and measure success
- Receive training through live events, webinars, and resource libraries
- Share stories and publicize their impact through JfL’s website
- Connect to site leaders and volunteers around the globe to learn best practices and have opportunities for collaboration and encouragement
- Receive customer support and coaching from JfL headquarters and experienced JfL leaders
Over time, we envision the network to contain an elaborate array of tools, resources, content, curriculum, stories, pictures, videos, discussions, training, and reports, equipping churches and ministries all over the world.
But even more than that, it will be a tool God will use to build relationships among His people to transform lives and communities for His glory through the dignity of work.
Join the JfL Network today!