Jobs for Life’s (JfL) Volunteer will answer phone lines and direct sites to appropriate staff, provide information and resources from the JfL website and effectively communicate JfL's mission, values and purpose for those interested in partnering with JfL. The volunteer will also be responsible for office organizing; filing, and provide support to the marketing team for material management, mailings and other marketing needs.
- Committed to JfL’s Statement of faith and Biblical, Christian worldview
- Passionate about JfL’s mission to equip the Church to care for people in need through the dignity of work
- Highly professional with strong administrative and organizational skills
- A people person, extremely welcoming and engaging, and loves to serve others
- Ability to work without supervision and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, commitment to follow through, efficient
- Strong proficiency, aptitude, and comfort level with technology, including Mac computers, software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite, and social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus but not a requirement
Please complete the Volunteer Application if you are interested in volunteering with us.