Marketing and Communications Internships
Graphic Design Intern:
The Graphic Design Intern will support the Marketing and Communications team.
- Assist in the design and production of JfL’s marketing and communication materials (both digital and print), including flyers, brochures, website graphics, event invitations and materials, newsletters and emails.
- Organize and maintain JfL’s digital and print assets.
- Work directly with the Marketing and Communications Manager to ideate and execute on JfL’s marketing and communication strategy.
- Participate in calls and meetings, both internal and external, as needed.
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Jobs for Life
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and visual communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and adapt as priorities develop
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign required, Illustrator a plus)
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Video/Photography skills a plus
- Must be pursuing a degree and/or career in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design or a related field
Undergraduate students who have completed at least their sophomore year by the start of the internship, recent graduates, and graduate students are eligible to apply for internships.
Interns are 100 percent responsible for all travel and living expenses incurred during their time with Jobs for Life, including providing their own health insurance.
Interns are asked to work at least 15 - 30 hours per weeks. Because JfL interns work shortened hours, there may be opportunities for them to seek other employment to help cover expenses. Internships with JfL should span a minimum of 10 weeks and can be extended up to a total of 12 months per the acceptance of the supervisor.
STEP 1: Review and screen applications
STEP 2: Invite for initial phone interview
STEP 3: Invite for second round in-person interview
STEP 4: Decisions and offers